My name is Zachary (Zach) Munoz. Thanks for dropping by! Here’s a little bit about (current) me:
I live in Portland, Oregon, but I grew up in Los Angeles, California. I’ve been in Portland for about six years now, and I love it! You’ll notice that all of my blog posts are on theological topics, specifically Catholic, and that’s because I’m a theology nerd, seeker of Truth, and Catholic convert from Protestantism. If you’re interested, here’s my conversion story on How and Why I Became Catholic.
Anyways, that’s it for now. I hope you enjoy the content, and please feel free to engage in the dialogue. It’s important to dialogue with people who have differing ideas, and who knows… we might teach each other something.
Whelp… see ya later!
- Multnomah University (2012-2016)
- Degree: B.A. Bible/Theology
- Degree: B.A. Pastoral Ministries
- Degree: B.A. Ancient Biblical Languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek)
- Multnomah Biblical Seminary (2016)
- Studied: Master of Divinity w/ Emphasis in Theological Studies
- DSS F.Lev. Green Scholars Initiative Series: Early Jewish Texts and Biblical Manuscripts
- Student Contributor with Dr. Karl Kutz on the research and publication of DSS F.Lev. Gree Scholars Initiative Series: Early Jewish Texts and Biblical Manuscripts, Robert Duke, and Peter Flint, eds, Brill Publishers (August 2016)
- Chapter Link Here
- Unpublish Kaifeng Document: (September 2015 – May 2017
- Researching one unpublished Kaifeng Document, which is part of the Green Collection, and contains Exodus 10:1-13:16. This research includes transcription, textual criticism, and reconstruction of the fragments
- Unpublished Dead Sea Scroll Fragment: (September 2015 – August 2016)
- Researching one unpublished Dead Sea Scroll Fragment which is part of the Green Collection for publication in GSI Brill Early Jewish Texts v. 1. This research includes transcription, textual criticism, and reconstruction of the fragments